- M. campbellii: large pink flowers at the top of the tree, H10
- M. ‘Charles Raffill’: an improved hybrid between M. campbellii and M. campbellii ssp mollicomata, F30
- M. sargentiana var. robusta ‘Alba’, M19
- M. sprengeri var elongata: note the damage to the blooms where the early morning sun caught the canopy after Friday night’s frost, C19. Also note another plant of this species to the north of the holly shelter belt in C09. The blooms on this plant are still in tight bud due to the lower temperature from lack of sunlight.
- M. sprengeri: C12, the straight species of the previous wild occuring variety. Again with pink flowers.
- Cornus mas ‘Redstone’: north of the Terrace Cafe. Mass of yellow scented flowers.
- Pyrus calleryana: S20, wide spreading canopy covered in white blossom. An original Wilson collection from China.
- Rhododendron fulvum ssp.fulvum: a Farrer introduction no.874 from 1923, W04 .